These are what brownie dreams are made of! A super fudgy and rich brownie, what more could you want?
Oh wait, maybe a brownie made with wholesome ingredients that’s naturally gluten and refined-sugar free? Well you’ve come to the right place!
I love creating treats that use more nutrient dense whole food ingredients. That way not only do you get to enjoy a treat, you get some good nutrients as well! Best of both worlds.
Let me know if you give this recipe a try! It’s pretty darn delicious.
Fudgy Double Chocolate Brownies
- 1 and 1/2 cups almond flour, blanched
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 3/4 cup Dutch-process cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 3 eggs, large
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350° F and line a 8" x 8" baking pan with parchment paper
- In a medium mixing bowl, stir together your almond flour, cocoa powder, coconut sugar and salt
- In a large mixing bowl, add your melted butter, melted coconut oil, eggs and vanilla. Whisk until combined.
- Add your dry ingredients into your wet and fold until combined.
- Fold in your chocolate chips and pour into your prepared pan.
- Bake for 23 minutes, let cool and cut into squares.