These turkey burgers are packed with veggies and yummy feta cheese to give you so much flavour in every bite, they are such an easy way to get everyone in your family eating their veggies!
I love a turkey burger because they are lower in fat than a regular beef burger but still give you the same amount of protein per serving!
These burgers a great option to make for meal prepping. You can store them in the fridge for up to 4 days and add them to your salad at lunch or throw them in a lettuce-wrap or regular bun at dinner.
Give these delicious Greek inspired burgers a try and let me know what you think!
Lettuce-Wrapped Greek Turkey Burgers
- 1 package ground turkey
- 1 bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1/2 large red onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup spinach, chopped
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta
- 1 1/2 tbsp almond flour
- 1 tbsp almond milk
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp red chili flakes
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Sea salt, a few dashes
- 1 head Boston lettuce
- Chop all your veggies and saute them in some extra virgin olive oil until soft.
- Add the ground turkey, feta, sauteed veggies and spices to a bowl and mix until everything is evenly combined.
- To make the patties, use a 1/4 cup measuring spoon or a cookie scooper to scoop your mixture, pat them into patty shape.
- Heat up a frying pan with olive oil and add 4 patties at a time.
- Cook around 6 minutes per side or until fully cooked through.
- Wrap your burgers in lettuce and top with your favourite toppings! I suggest avocado slices, raw onion, tzatziki and dijon mustard.