These flourless peanut butter oatmeal cookies have quickly become my new go-to cookie recipe, that I have made pretty much weekly over the past month! It is such an easy recipe with only a few simple ingredients that I always have on hand. The peanut butter makes them so decadent and chewy and the oatmeal gives them that perfect amount of texture, they are so delicious.
These cookies are gluten-free and dairy-free, making them the perfect cookie to bring to parties where you aren’t sure what dietary restrictions people may have!
Be sure to enjoy them with a glass of cold milk of choice!!
I hope you’ll give these a try! Let me know what you think, I always love getting feedback. Tag me in any photos of your creations as well @gracefullywell_ on instagram.
Flourless Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
- 1 cup almond flour, blanched
- 1 cup quick oats
- 3/4 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1-2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch of sea salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 375°F and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium mixing bowl, add the almond flour, oats, coconut sugar, baking soda and salt. Whisk together and set aside.
- In a separate mixing bowl, add the egg, vanilla, milk, maple syrup, melted coconut oil and peanut butter. Whisk together until combined.
- Add the wet ingredients into the dry, and mix with a handheld mixer until combined.
- Add in the chocolate chips and mix just until evenly spread throughout the batter. Do not over mix!
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop out onto your prepared baking sheet. Press the cookies down with a fork.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes.